DOWNLOAD CURRENT VERSION OF SIMNRA 7.0
Current version: SIMNRA 7.02, January 2019
SIMNRA is a Windows 7/8/10 program for the computer simulation of ion beam analysis methods using MeV ions.
SIMNRA can be downloaded with the cross-section calculator SigmaCalc (recommended), or without SigmaCalc. SigmaCalc has been developed by A. Gurbich and allows calculating cross-section data for non-Rutherford scattering and nuclear reactions. See the SigmaCalc page for more information. See Pricing for information about the price of SigmaCalc.
By installation of SIMNRA you agree to the product license agreement.
SIMNRA System requirements and Installation.
Please send a mail to Matej.Mayer@ipp.mpg.de if you download this software.
SIMNRA 64-bit versions
On 64-bit Windows systems the 64-bit version of SIMNRA is recommended.
Download SIMNRA 7.02 64-bit with SigmaCalc.
Download SIMNRA 7.02 64-bit without SigmaCalc.
SIMNRA 32-bit versions
The 32-bit version of SIMNRA can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems. On 64-bit Windows systems the 64-bit version of SIMNRA is recommended.
Download SIMNRA 7.02 32-bit with SigmaCalc.
Download SIMNRA 7.02 32-bit without SigmaCalc.
- Implementation of PIGE.
- SigmaCalc 2.0 version 3-2018.
- Cross-section data from IBANDL 2014.
- Improved information about the problem in 'Energy overlap in cross-section data'.
- Improved File:Read spectrum data:Energy/Counts. The data points now can be ordered with ascending or descending energy. Improved stability and performance in the case of many data points.
- Calculate:Stopping:Stopping in foil/window was incorrect if the energy spread distribution deviated siginificantly from Gaussian, for example for high-energy protons and thin layers. Bug fixed.
- Pop-up menu did not scale the y-axis correctly. Bug fixed.
- Resolnra and Viewnra did not work correctly for multi-elemental targets in some cases. This bug was introduced in version 7.01. Bug fixed.
- Elements deleted from the target still showed up in the legend in some cases. Bug fixed.
- See the file Changes.txt for a full list of changes.
Download older SIMNRA versions.
STRUCTNRA 32-bit and 64-bit versions
STRUCTNRA is a Windows 7/8/10 program for the computer simulation of ion beam analysis methods from arbitrary two-dimensional distributions of materials such as rough surfaces or multi-phase materials, see M. Mayer, Computer simulation of ion beam analysis of laterally inhomogeneous materials, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 371 (2016) 90.
STRUCTNRA is available on request. Contact: Matej.Mayer@ipp.mpg.de.